TIAA is the only body that advocates for policy that supports the growth and sustainability of
every facet of Alberta’s tourism economy.
We know that these are incredibly challenging times for tourism businesses, but we ask you seriously consider allowing TIAA to become part of your risk management team and join as a member to help your business, and our industry, pull through the tough year+ that we have all faced... even stronger. Join our vision for “tourism to become the driving force of sustainable, community economic development.”
Below you will find some of the benefits of becoming a TIAA member, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Julia Freeman, Membership & Administrative Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• A coordinated voice for Alberta’s tourism industry
• Briefings on proposed legislative, regulatory and policy changes
• Access exclusive resources on the members only section of the TIAA website
• Newsletters and information bulletins
• Discounts on TIAA-sponsored education and training sessions
• Invitation to participate in TIAA’s annual tourism day
• Copies of TIAA policy submissions, research briefs and industry performance reports
• Member pricing on tickets to attend the Tourism Day Premier’s & MLA Dinner Reception
• Access to various networking sessions to build the capacity of Alberta’s tourism industry